BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BOOM BANG POW @ Favole

Sooo, you'll have to excuse my cheesy title on this one, but I'm so excited to share this with you all! Themi has made a kickass bruised, battered, and beat-up skin for the RPer (or just badass) in you. I personally sport skins with a little damage quite often or random blood splatters on my avi, so this was pure win for me.

Brutalized is available for a mere 200L and a free demo is available in the shop. For those of you that wanted a darker skin from the previous series, this skin is a tone darker - a good sample of what's to come perhaps.

Come on down to the Favole Mainstore and pick up a demo and check out the MM board for a brand new prize as well. Happy Mardi Gras evurrbody and have a great week!


TP TO FAVOLE

0 comments:

Followers